Make a Disclosure

Disclosures of wrongdoing under the Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblower Protection) Act must be made in writing in one of the following ways:

  1. Write a letter to our office explaining your disclosure of wrongdoing.
  2. Print and fill out the Disclosure of Wrongdoing form available on our website. Mail or fax the form to us. The form is also available by calling our office.
  3. Submit your disclosure using our secure online form below (note that if you use our online form, you will still have to submit copies of any relevant documentation by mail, fax or in-person).

PLEASE NOTE: If you leave this page before clicking the submit button at the bottom, all of the information you entered in the form will be lost.

Leave a Reply

Notify of